Have you recently had your blood pressure checked and received a reading of 110/90? If so, you may be wondering what this means for your health and what steps you should take next.
First, let’s break down what this reading means. Blood pressure is measured in millimeters of mercury (mmHg) and consists of two numbers: systolic pressure (the top number) and diastolic pressure (the bottom number). A reading of 110/90 indicates that your systolic pressure is 110 mmHg and your diastolic pressure is 90 mmHg.
What Does a Blood Pressure Reading of 110/90 Mean?
A blood pressure reading of 110/90 falls within the category of elevated blood pressure, according to the American Heart Association. This means that you have a higher risk of developing hypertension (high blood pressure) in the future if you don’t take steps to manage your blood pressure now.
High blood pressure can lead to a variety of health problems, including heart disease, stroke, and kidney disease. It’s important to take action to manage your blood pressure and reduce your risk of these complications.
How Can Nao Medical Help?
At Nao Medical, we offer a range of services to help you manage your blood pressure and improve your overall health. Our team of healthcare professionals can work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that meets your unique needs and goals.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Urgent care for immediate health concerns
- Primary care for ongoing health management
- Mental health services for emotional well-being
- Women’s health services for reproductive health
- Nutrition services for healthy eating habits
In addition to our comprehensive in-person care, we also offer a technologically driven approach with a comprehensive app and extensive after-hours virtual care. We make it easy and convenient for you to access the care you need, when you need it.
Book an Appointment with Nao Medical Today
Don’t wait until it’s too late to manage your blood pressure and improve your health. Book an appointment with Nao Medical today to receive cost-effective, high-quality care from our exceptional and empathetic staff. Click the button below to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions
What causes high blood pressure?
High blood pressure can be caused by a variety of factors, including genetics, lifestyle habits (such as smoking and lack of exercise), and underlying health conditions (such as kidney disease and sleep apnea).
What are some lifestyle changes I can make to manage my blood pressure?
Some lifestyle changes that can help manage blood pressure include maintaining a healthy weight, exercising regularly, eating a healthy diet (low in sodium and high in fruits and vegetables), quitting smoking, and reducing stress.
What medications are available to treat high blood pressure?
There are several types of medications that can be used to treat high blood pressure, including diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta blockers, and calcium channel blockers. Your healthcare provider can work with you to determine the best medication for your individual needs.
- A blood pressure reading of 110/90 indicates elevated blood pressure and an increased risk of developing hypertension in the future.
- Nao Medical offers a range of services to help manage blood pressure and improve overall health, including urgent care, primary care, mental health services, women’s health services, and nutrition services.
- Lifestyle changes and medications can also be used to manage blood pressure.
- Don’t wait until it’s too late to manage your blood pressure. Book an appointment with Nao Medical today to receive personalized, cost-effective, and high-quality care.
Disclaimer: Please note that Nao Medical participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. We earn a commission for purchases made through our links to Amazon.com, at no extra cost to you. These links help support our site. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates. Always do your own research before making a purchase.