Do you often find yourself with cold knees, even when the rest of your body is warm? While it may seem like a minor inconvenience, cold knees can be a sign of an underlying health issue. In this blog post, we’ll explore the causes, symptoms, and treatment options available for cold knees.
Causes of Cold Knees
- Poor circulation
- Raynaud’s disease
- Peripheral artery disease
If you’re experiencing cold knees, it’s important to speak with a healthcare provider to determine the underlying cause. At Nao Medical, our team of experienced healthcare professionals can help diagnose and treat the root cause of your cold knees.
Symptoms of Cold Knees
- Cold sensation in the knees
- Numbness or tingling in the knees
- Discoloration of the skin on the knees
- Pain or discomfort in the knees
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms, it’s important to seek medical attention. At Nao Medical, we offer same-day appointments and minimal wait times to ensure you get the care you need when you need it.
Treatment Options for Cold Knees
The treatment for cold knees will depend on the underlying cause. At Nao Medical, we offer a range of services to help diagnose and treat the root cause of your cold knees, including:
- Diagnostic testing
- Medication management
- Physical therapy
Our team of healthcare professionals will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that addresses your unique needs and concerns.
Book an Appointment with Nao Medical
If you’re experiencing cold knees, don’t wait to seek medical attention. Book an appointment with Nao Medical today and get the care you need to feel your best. Our technologically driven approach, comprehensive app, and extensive after-hours virtual care make it easy to get the care you need when you need it. Plus, our exceptional and empathetic staff and stunning clinic environments ensure you’ll feel comfortable and cared for every step of the way.
For more information on arthritis and related conditions, visit the following resources:
- Cold knees can be a sign of an underlying health issue.
- Causes of cold knees include poor circulation, arthritis, Raynaud’s disease, hypothyroidism, and peripheral artery disease.
- Symptoms of cold knees include a cold sensation in the knees, numbness or tingling in the knees, discoloration of the skin on the knees, and pain or discomfort in the knees.
- Treatment options for cold knees include diagnostic testing, medication management, physical therapy, injections, and surgery.
- Book an appointment with Nao Medical today to get the care you need to feel your best.