At Nao Medical, we understand the importance of taking control of your sexual health. That’s why we offer comprehensive and confidential STI testing services in Jackson Heights, NY 11372. Our team of experienced healthcare professionals is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality care and support.
Why Get Tested?
- Many STIs have no symptoms, so you may not even know you have one.
- Untreated STIs can lead to serious health problems, including infertility and cancer.
- Getting tested is the only way to know for sure if you have an STI.
Our STI Testing Services
At Nao Medical, we offer a wide range of STI testing services, including:
- Chlamydia testing
- Gonorrhea testing
- Syphilis testing
- HIV testing
- Hepatitis B and C testing
- Herpes testing
All of our testing services are confidential and performed by experienced healthcare professionals. We use the latest testing methods to ensure accurate results.
Accepting Corvel Insurance
At Nao Medical, we believe that everyone should have access to high-quality healthcare services. That’s why we accept Corvel insurance for our STI testing services. If you have Corvel insurance, you can get tested at Nao Medical with no out-of-pocket costs.
Book an Appointment
Getting tested for STIs is an important part of taking care of your sexual health. At Nao Medical, we make it easy to get tested with our convenient online booking system. Simply click the ‘Book Now’ button below to schedule your appointment.
1. How long does it take to get STI test results?
Most STI test results are available within a few days. However, some tests may take longer to process.
2. Is STI testing confidential?
Yes, all of our STI testing services are confidential. Your results will only be shared with you and your healthcare provider.
3. Do I need to fast before getting an STI test?
No, you do not need to fast before getting an STI test.
4. How often should I get tested for STIs?
The frequency of STI testing depends on your sexual activity and other risk factors. Your healthcare provider can help you determine how often you should get tested.
5. What should I do if I test positive for an STI?
If you test positive for an STI, your healthcare provider will work with you to develop a treatment plan. Many STIs can be treated with antibiotics or other medications.
- STI testing is an important part of taking care of your sexual health.
- Nao Medical offers comprehensive and confidential STI testing services in Jackson Heights, NY 11372.
- We accept Corvel insurance for our STI testing services.
- Book your appointment today and take control of your sexual health.