Are you searching for acute care physical therapy jobs near you? Look no further than Nao Medical. Our team of experienced physical therapists is dedicated to helping you recover from injuries and get back to work as quickly as possible.
What is Acute Care Physical Therapy?
Acute care physical therapy is a specialized form of physical therapy that focuses on treating patients who have recently experienced an injury or illness. This type of therapy is typically provided in a hospital or other medical facility, and is designed to help patients regain their strength, mobility, and independence.
How Can Nao Medical Help?
At Nao Medical, we offer a wide range of physical therapy services to help you recover from injuries and get back to work. Our team of experienced therapists will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that is tailored to your specific needs and goals.
- We offer same-day appointments to ensure that you receive the care you need as quickly as possible.
- Our minimal wait times mean that you won’t have to spend hours in a waiting room before receiving treatment.
- Our exceptional and empathetic staff will make you feel comfortable and at ease throughout your treatment.
- Our stunning clinic environments are designed to promote healing and relaxation.
- Our technologically driven approach includes a comprehensive app that allows you to track your progress and communicate with your therapist.
- Our extensive after-hours virtual care means that you can receive treatment from the comfort of your own home.
What types of injuries and conditions can be treated with acute care physical therapy?
Acute care physical therapy can be used to treat a wide range of injuries and conditions, including:
- Sprains and strains
- Joint replacements
- Neurological disorders
- Cardiopulmonary conditions
How long does acute care physical therapy last?
The length of your treatment will depend on the severity of your injury or condition, as well as your individual needs and goals. Your therapist will work with you to develop a treatment plan that is tailored to your specific needs.
Do I need a referral to receive acute care physical therapy?
In most cases, you will need a referral from your primary care physician or specialist in order to receive acute care physical therapy. However, some insurance plans may allow you to self-refer. Contact your insurance provider to learn more.
If you’re looking for acute care physical therapy jobs near you, Nao Medical is here to help. Our team of experienced therapists is dedicated to helping you recover from injuries and get back to work as quickly as possible. Contact us today to learn more about our physical therapy services and how we can help you.
Call to action: Visit our physical therapy page to learn more about our services and schedule an appointment today.