Nao Medical After Hours service is currently available! Make an Appointment

Does Medicare Cover Mental Health Services in NY?

As we age, our mental health becomes just as important as our physical health. Unfortunately, many seniors in NY struggle to access affordable mental health services. This is where Medicare comes in. But does Medicare cover mental health services in NY? Let’s find out.

What Mental Health Services Does Medicare Cover?

Medicare covers a range of mental health services, including:

  • Outpatient therapy services
  • Inpatient psychiatric hospitalization
  • Partial hospitalization programs
  • Diagnostic tests
  • Medication management

It’s important to note that Medicare only covers services that are deemed medically necessary. This means that the services must be required to diagnose or treat a mental health condition.

What Are the Costs of Mental Health Services with Medicare?

Medicare covers 80% of the cost of mental health services. The remaining 20% is typically covered by a supplemental insurance plan or out-of-pocket by the patient. However, there are some mental health services that require a copayment or deductible.

How Can Nao Medical Help?

At Nao Medical, we understand the importance of affordable and quality mental health services. We offer a range of mental health services, including therapy, medication management, and more. Our team of mental health professionals is dedicated to providing compassionate and personalized care to each patient.

If you’re struggling with a mental health condition and are unsure about your Medicare coverage, we can help. Our team can assist you in navigating your Medicare coverage and finding the right mental health services for your needs.

Book an Appointment Today

Don’t let cost be a barrier to accessing the mental health services you need. At Nao Medical, we offer affordable and quality mental health services to seniors in NY. Book an appointment today and take the first step towards better mental health.

Learn more about our mental health services

External Link: https://www.cdc.gov/mentalhealth/index.htm

Let us help you with this nao

Disclaimer: The information presented in this article is intended for general informational purposes only and should not be considered, construed or interpreted as legal or professional advice, guidance or opinion.

Book an appointment with one of our therapists today.

Let us help you with this nao