Nao Medical After Hours service is currently available! Make an Appointment

Does Medicare Part B Cover Mental Health Services in NY?

Medicare Part B is a health insurance program that covers medically necessary services and preventive care. But does it cover mental health services in NY? The answer is yes, it does.

Medicare Part B covers a wide range of mental health services, including:

  • Diagnostic assessments
  • Individual and group therapy sessions
  • Psychiatric evaluations
  • Medication management

However, there are some limitations to Medicare Part B coverage for mental health services. For example, Medicare only covers 80% of the approved amount for mental health services, and you will be responsible for the remaining 20%. Additionally, you may have to pay a deductible before Medicare coverage begins.

At Nao Medical, we understand that mental health is just as important as physical health. That’s why we offer affordable and quality mental health services to Medicare beneficiaries in NY. Our team of licensed therapists and psychologists provide individual and group therapy sessions, as well as medication management and psychiatric evaluations.

If you’re a Medicare beneficiary in NY and need mental health services, contact Nao Medical today to schedule an appointment. We offer same-day appointments, minimal wait times, and exceptional and empathetic staff. Our stunning clinic environments and technologically driven approach with a comprehensive app make it easy to access our services. We also offer extensive after-hours virtual care to ensure you get the care you need when you need it.

Frequently Asked Questions

What mental health services does Medicare Part B cover?

Medicare Part B covers a wide range of mental health services, including diagnostic assessments, individual and group therapy sessions, psychiatric evaluations, and medication management.

What are the limitations of Medicare Part B coverage for mental health services?

Medicare only covers 80% of the approved amount for mental health services, and you will be responsible for the remaining 20%. Additionally, you may have to pay a deductible before Medicare coverage begins.

Does Nao Medical offer mental health services to Medicare beneficiaries in NY?

Yes, Nao Medical offers affordable and quality mental health services to Medicare beneficiaries in NY. Our team of licensed therapists and psychologists provide individual and group therapy sessions, as well as medication management and psychiatric evaluations.

Key Takeaways

  • Medicare Part B covers mental health services in NY.
  • Medicare Part B covers diagnostic assessments, individual and group therapy sessions, psychiatric evaluations, and medication management.
  • Medicare only covers 80% of the approved amount for mental health services, and you will be responsible for the remaining 20%.
  • Nao Medical offers affordable and quality mental health services to Medicare beneficiaries in NY.

Don’t let cost be a barrier to accessing mental health services. Contact Nao Medical today to schedule an appointment and get the care you need.

Learn more about our mental health services

Let us help you with this nao

Disclaimer: The information presented in this article is intended for general informational purposes only and should not be considered, construed or interpreted as legal or professional advice, guidance or opinion.

Book an appointment with one of our therapists today.

Let us help you with this nao