Being a college student can be challenging, and taking care of your health should not add to that stress. That’s why Nao Medical offers affordable and high-quality primary care services for college students in NYC. Our focus on preventive care, mental health, nutrition, and women’s health sets us apart from traditional urgent care chains that only focus on the problems that patients present with.
Why Nao Medical?
At Nao Medical, we understand that college students have unique healthcare needs. That’s why we offer:
- Short wait times
- Lower cost compared to emergency care
- Caring and knowledgeable staff
- Beautifully designed clinics and patient experience
- Tech-focused approach (allowing you to get access to all health records through our tech platform)
- Strong telemedicine and after-hours service offerings so that you can get care how and when you need it
- Deep integration into our communities to provide the most beneficial services
Services for College Students
At Nao Medical, we offer a range of services that can benefit college students:
- Preventive care: Regular checkups, vaccinations, and health screenings to maintain good health and prevent illnesses.
- Mental health: Confidential therapy sessions and medication management to help students cope with stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Nutrition: Nutrition counseling and weight management programs to promote healthy eating habits and manage weight.
- Women’s health: Comprehensive gynecological exams, birth control consultations, and STI testing and treatment.
For more information about our services, visit our services page.
Do I need an appointment?
We recommend that you schedule an appointment, but we do accept walk-ins.
What insurances do you accept?
We accept many insurances. Please check our insurances accepted page for more information.
Do you offer telemedicine services?
Yes, we offer telemedicine services. You can schedule a virtual appointment through our website.
What should I bring to my appointment? Make sure to bring your insurance card, photo ID, and any medication you are currently taking. If you are a new patient, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to fill out any necessary paperwork.
Can I get STD testing at Nao Medical?
Yes, we offer STD testing and treatment at our clinic. You can learn more about our STD testing services on our STD Testing page.
As a college student, taking care of your health is important, and Nao Medical is here to help. Our focus on preventive care, mental health, nutrition, and women’s health sets us apart from traditional urgent care chains. With our affordable and high-quality services, caring staff, and convenient telemedicine and after-hours options, we make it easy for you to stay healthy during your college years. Book an appointment today.