If you’re experiencing a minor injury like a cut, burn, sprain, or fracture, you may be unsure of where to turn for fast and affordable treatment. A regular doctor’s appointment may take too long to schedule, and a trip to the emergency room can be expensive and time-consuming. Fortunately, Nao Medical’s urgent care in Glen Cove, NY can provide the care you need quickly and at a lower cost than the ER.
What is Urgent Care?
Urgent care is a type of medical service that provides immediate treatment for minor injuries and illnesses that are not life-threatening but still require prompt attention. At Nao Medical, we offer urgent care services for a variety of non-emergency medical issues, including:
- Cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Sprains and strains
- Fractures and dislocations
- Minor allergic reactions
- Fever and flu-like symptoms
- Mild to moderate asthma attacks
Why Choose Nao Medical for Urgent Care?
Nao Medical is an urgent care and primary care chain that has been serving the community for over a decade. We are committed to providing high-quality, affordable care for communities, especially in lower-income areas, and focused on preventive care. Our urgent care services are a vital part of our mission to keep our patients healthy.
Some of the benefits of choosing Nao Medical for your urgent care needs include:
- Short wait times – we know your time is valuable, so we work hard to get you in and out quickly
- Lower cost compared to the emergency room – we accept most major insurances and offer affordable self-pay options
- Caring and compassionate staff – we treat our patients like family and provide a personalized experience
- Beautifully designed clinics and patient experience – we want you to feel comfortable and at ease during your visit
- Tech-focused approach – our platform allows you to access all your health records in one place
- Strong telemedicine and after-hours service offerings – we are always here for you when you need us
How to Get Urgent Care for Minor Injuries in Glen Cove, NY
If you need urgent care for a minor injury in Glen Cove, NY, Nao Medical is here to help. You can book your appointment online or walk-in to any of our clinics. Our clinics are open seven days a week,