At Nao Medical, we understand that health issues can arise at any time, including on the weekends. That’s why we offer weekend urgent care services near you. Here are some reasons why you should choose Nao Medical for your weekend urgent care needs:
- Convenient: Our weekend urgent care services are available on Saturdays and Sundays from 9am to 5pm.
- Short Wait Times: With our advanced scheduling technology, we ensure that our patients are seen promptly.
- Affordable: We offer high-quality care at a fraction of the cost of an emergency room visit.
- Comprehensive: Our urgent care services include treatment for a wide range of non-life-threatening conditions, including fractures, sprains, colds, flu, and more.
- Experienced Providers: Our board-certified providers have extensive experience in urgent care and primary care.
Our Weekend Urgent Care Services
At Nao Medical, we offer a variety of urgent care services on the weekends, including:
- X-rays and imaging
- Lab testing and blood work
- Sutures and wound care
- Flu shots and vaccinations
- Prescription refills
Whether you have a minor injury or illness, our providers are here to help.
Book an Appointment Today
Don’t let a health issue ruin your weekend. Book an appointment with Nao Medical for weekend urgent care services near you. Our clinics are conveniently located and offer a comfortable, modern environment for our patients. We accept most major insurance plans, and self-pay options are available for those without insurance.
To schedule your appointment, visit our website or give us a call. We look forward to helping you feel better soon!
What are your hours for weekend urgent care services?
Our urgent care services are available on Saturdays and Sundays from 9am to 5pm.
Do I need an appointment for weekends?
While we accept walk-ins, we encourage patients to book an appointment to minimize wait times and ensure prompt care.
What types of conditions do you treat in your weekend urgent care clinics?
We treat a wide range of non-life-threatening conditions, including:
- Colds and flu
- Sprains and strains
- Cuts and abrasions
- Mild asthma attacks
What should I bring to my appointment?
Please bring your ID, insurance card (if applicable), and a list of any medications you are currently taking.