Bronx Urgent Care: Medical Services in Baychester, Coop City, and Bartow Mall - Bronx, NY 10475
Your Transparent Choice for Affordable Urgent Care
At Nao Medical, we believe in healthcare transparency, ensuring you know exactly what you’ll pay for your care. Our commitment to affordable care means you’ll pay half as much as you would at urgent care centers owned by hospital chains or pharmacy chains.
In New York, most residents have deductibles, so visiting an urgent care center owned by a Hospital System or Pharmacy Chain can result in a hefty out-of-pocket expense of $240 to $280 that you will need to pay from your deductible.
Nao Medical is the #1 choice for people looking for transparency in health care. And our visit charges are almost half those of Urgent Care owned by hospital chains and big box pharmacy chains.
We accept all insurances! No insurance? Visit fee just $175!
Virtual Care Available:
After Hours Service:
Nao Medical is a leading provider of urgent and walk-in medical care in the New York Metro area. Since 2009, we have been dedicated to providing the highest quality, year-round care to New Yorkers, serving nearly 2 million individuals.
As a 100% physician-owned practice, we are committed to putting patients first. Our team of experienced and compassionate medical professionals is passionate about providing prompt, personalized care to address your immediate needs.
With over 120,000 five-star reviews, Nao Medical is consistently recognized for its excellence in patient care.
Nao Medical (previously known as Statcare) is accredited by the Urgent Care Association of America (UCAOA). These accreditations are reserved for organizations that strive to exceed nationally recognized standards of patient care and illness or injury treatment.
Whether you need urgent care for a non-life-threatening illness or injury, routine walk-in appointments, occupational health services, Gyn services, primary care services, mental health services, dietary or nutrition services, or COVID-19 testing and vaccination, Nao Medical is here to meet your needs.
We offer flexible appointment times, including evenings and weekends, and accept most major insurance plans to ensure convenient and accessible care for all.
1. Did you know that Co-op City in the Bronx is the largest cooperative housing development in the world? It has over 15,000 residential units and is home to a diverse community of residents.
2. The Bartow Mall, located in the Baychester area of the Bronx, is a popular shopping destination with a variety of stores and restaurants. It’s a great place to spend a day shopping and dining with friends and family.
3. The Bronx is home to the New York Botanical Garden, which spans 250 acres and features a diverse collection of plants from around the world. It’s a beautiful and peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of city life.
4. The Bronx Zoo, located in Bronx Park, is the largest metropolitan zoo in the United States. It’s home to over 6,000 animals and is a great place to spend a day exploring and learning about wildlife conservation.
5. The Bronx is also home to the famous Yankee Stadium, where the New York Yankees play their home games. It’s a must-visit for any baseball fan, and the surrounding area has plenty of bars and restaurants for pre or post-game fun.
6. The Bronx Urgent Care center in the Baychester area provides convenient and accessible healthcare services to the local community. Whether you’re a resident or just visiting, it’s good to know that quality medical care is readily available in the area.
7. The Bronx is known for its vibrant arts and culture scene, with numerous museums, galleries, and performance venues. From the Bronx Museum of the Arts to the Pregones Theater, there’s always something exciting happening in the local arts community.
8. Co-op City has its own power plant, making it one of the few residential areas in New York City to have its own power source. This unique feature adds to the self-sufficiency and sustainability of the community.
9. The Bronx is home to the famous Arthur Avenue, also known as the “real Little Italy.” This bustling neighborhood is filled with authentic Italian bakeries, delis, and restaurants, making it a foodie’s paradise.
10. The Bronx is also rich in history, with landmarks like the Edgar Allan Poe Cottage and the historic City Island. Exploring these sites offers a glimpse into the borough’s past and its contributions to American culture. Overall, the Bronx is a diverse and dynamic borough with a rich history, vibrant culture, and plenty of attractions to explore. Whether you’re a local or a visitor, there’s always something new and exciting to discover in this unique part of New York City. And with Bronx Urgent Care conveniently located in the area, you can rest assured that your healthcare needs are covered while you enjoy all that the Bronx has to offer.
2. Coop City
3. Bartow Mall
4. Bronx, NY 10475
5. Pelham Bay Park
6. City Island
Major streets / areas / transportation options
– Major Streets: Baychester Avenue, Bartow Avenue, Co-op City Boulevard
– Transportation: Bx12, Bx26, Bx28, Bx30, Bx38 bus routes
– Metro/Subway: There are no subway stations in the immediate vicinity, but the closest subway station is the Baychester Avenue station on the 5 train line.
Our center provides treatments for minor injuries, common illnesses, vaccinations, and diagnostic tests (Strep, Flu, COVID, Mono, blood and urine tests). We also offer women’s health services, STD testing, and mental health and nutritional services.
No appointment is necessary. Walk-ins are welcome, and appointments can be scheduled online or by phone.
Absolutely. We provide pediatric care for children of all ages. Our medical staff is experienced in treating a variety of childhood illnesses and injuries.
We accept most major insurance plans. Visit our website or contact us for a list of accepted providers.
Yes, virtual care is available Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm, and weekends from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Yes, please bring your medication bottle or a prescription from your physician.
Bring a valid ID, insurance card, and any relevant medical records or medications.
Wait times can vary, but we aim for quick service, typically under an hour.
We treat non-life-threatening conditions. For severe emergencies, visit an ER or call 911.
Yes, we offer both. Check our website or contact us for details.