Getting injured on the job can be a stressful and painful experience. Whether you work in construction, healthcare, or any other industry, accidents can happen at any time. When they do, it’s important to get the care you need as soon as possible.
At Nao Medical, we offer quick, affordable, and effective work injury treatment near you in New York City. Our urgent care centers are equipped to handle a wide range of work-related injuries, from minor cuts and bruises to more serious conditions like fractures and sprains.
Why Choose Nao Medical for Work Injury Treatment?
There are several reasons why Nao Medical is the best choice for work injury treatment:
- Short wait times: We know that your time is valuable, which is why we work hard to minimize wait times at our urgent care centers. You can typically be seen by a medical professional within minutes of arriving.
- Lower cost compared to emergency care: If you’ve been injured on the job, you may be worried about the cost of medical treatment. At Nao Medical, we offer affordable care that is often much less expensive than a trip to the emergency room.
- Awesome and caring staff: Our team of medical professionals is dedicated to providing compassionate care to every patient we see. We understand how stressful a work-related injury can be, and we’re here to support you every step of the way.
- Beautifully designed clinics and patient experience: We believe that healthcare should be delivered in a comfortable and welcoming environment. That’s why our clinics are designed with the patient in mind, with amenities like comfortable seating and modern decor.
- Tech-focused approach: We understand that you may have medical records scattered across different providers. That’s why we offer a tech platform that allows you to access all of your health records in one place.
- Telemedicine and after-hours service offerings: We know that injuries can happen at any time. That’s why we offer telemedicine and after-hours services, so you can get the care you need when and where you need it.
- Committed to preventive care: At Nao Medical, we believe in taking a whole-body approach to healthcare. That means we’re not just here to treat your work-related injury, but also to help you prevent future injuries and stay healthy overall.
What to Expect During Your Visit
When you come to Nao Medical for work injury treatment, you can expect to receive compassionate and comprehensive care from our medical professionals. We’ll start by assessing your condition and determining the best course of treatment for your injury.
Depending on the nature and severity of your injury, we may recommend one or more of the following treatments:
- X-rays or other imaging tests to determine the extent of your injury
- Casting, bracing, or splinting to stabilize a fracture or sprain
- Stitches or other wound closure techniques for lacerations
- Pain management, including medication and physical therapy
- Referral to a specialist if necessary
We’ll also provide you with detailed instructions for caring for your injury at home, including tips for pain management, wound care, and other aspects of recovery.
What types of work-related injuries do you treat?
We treat a wide range of work-related injuries, including cuts, bruises, sprains, strains, fractures, and more.
Do I need to make an appointment?
While we do accept walk-ins, we recommend booking an appointment to minimize wait times and ensure that you receive the care you need as quickly as possible.
Do you accept workers’ compensation insurance?
Yes, we accept most workers’ compensation insurance plans. Please visit our insurance and fees page for more information.
What should I bring with me to my appointment?
Please bring your insurance information, a photo ID, and any relevant medical records or documentation related to your work-related injury.
Book Your Appointment Today
If you’ve been injured on the job, don’t wait to get the treatment you need. At Nao Medical, we offer quick, affordable, and effective work injury treatment near you in New York City. Book an appointment today and get back on the road to recovery.