When you’re pressed for time but find yourself feeling sick, an online doctor appointment can be a lifesaver. Virtual doctors are able to give online prescriptions (except for controlled substances) and take care of your lab and radiology testing and specialist referrals if needed.
Online doctor on-call benefits
Here are just a few benefits you’ll experience.
- A virtual visit with the doctor saves you time.
- Reduce travel and wait times by taking your appointment from home or work.
- Online doctor visits can be done right from bed on your worst sick days.
- Virtual telemedicine visits are the benchmark of convenience.
- All telemedicine visits are private, and secure, and use HIPAA-compliant software.
- Visits are on time always! No more long waits.
- Insurance plans cover appointments with online doctors
- Telemedicine appointments are super cost-effective. Each visit is only $60.
- Breeze through your appointment without any interruptions or delays. It’s all personalized and focused on you!
- Avoid other sick patients in the waiting room of regular medical practices.
If you’re not ready to make the jump to do a televisit with an online doctor on call, you can still visit an urgent care center to get healthcare and medical assistance.
Book your Telemedicine visit today!
Illnesses usually come at inconvenient times. You might be hours away from a family vacation, in the middle of a big work project, or trying to coordinate new childcare and suddenly you start to feel sick. It’s certainly not something you need or has time to go to the emergency room for. This is why patients love the concept of virtual care services from urgent care centers.
We know that finding a doctor’s office or getting a prescription refill can be a daunting task. You have to juggle your schedule, your family’s schedule, what the doctor has available, and then coordinate with local pharmacy hours too! And if you are busy working, trying to get seen by a doctor the same day can be a huge challenge.
Our board-certified online providers can send your online prescription to your local pharmacy. You can access your records from our mobile app. Our virtual providers can make you feel relieved, healthy, and happy in the ease and convenience of wherever you are.
We also know that safety and security are a huge priority to patients so we guarantee that your medical care will be done over a secure network with all the same patient confidentiality as your in-person doctor. Plus every appointment with our virtual doctors on demand is done using software that is federally certified and HIPAA Compliant.