Are you looking for reliable and accessible healthcare services in Long Island City and LIC Queens? Nao Medical is here to help. Our urgent care and primary care clinics provide fast and affordable healthcare services for minor injuries and illnesses, as well as mental health and women’s health services for all ages.
Why Choose Nao Medical?
At Nao Medical, we are committed to providing high-quality, patient-centered care for the communities we serve. Here are some reasons why you should choose us for your healthcare needs:
- Short wait times
- Lower cost compared to an emergency care
- Awesome and caring staff
- Beautifully designed clinics and patient experience
- Tech-focused approach (allowing you to get access to all health records through our tech platform)
- Strong telemedicine and after-hour service offerings so that patients can get care how and when they need it
- Deeply integrated into our communities to service them in the most beneficial way
Urgent Care Services
Our urgent care clinics are equipped to handle a wide range of minor injuries and illnesses, including:
- Cuts, scrapes, and bruises
- Sprains and strains
- Minor burns and rashes
- Fever and flu-like symptoms
- Cold and cough
- Allergies and asthma
- Headaches and migraines
- Stomach and digestive issues
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
Our urgent care clinics offer walk-in services, and you can also book an appointment online to save time.
Primary Care Services
In addition to urgent care services, we also offer primary care services for all ages. Our primary care providers are dedicated to providing personalized care and building lasting relationships with our patients. Some of our primary care services include:
- Preventive care and health screenings
- Chronic disease management
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Physical exams and wellness checkups
- Minor injury and illness care
Whether you need a routine checkup or help managing a chronic condition, our primary care providers are here to help you stay healthy.